02 May 2007

Still here

*waves from somewhere under a large pile of paper*

Work's nuts. I anticipate it being nuts for most of the next two years, followed by an abrupt slowdown if not a complete stop in the first quarter of 2009.

(After which, of course, it will gear up again. Political cycles, you know).

I'll be at Sheep and Wool on Sunday. I am trying to make a shopping list, or at least a list of things I want to look for. Even if that list doesn't amount to anything more than 'Yarn for X project (N yards of fingering weight), size Z double points, sock patterns' it will at least be a list, and my browsing will be slightly more directed.

The Viking wants to look at goats. Not that we have any place to put a goat, but he likes goats.

Maman is in on the party too. I don't know what's on her shopping list this year, but she probably has one.

Sheep will, of course, be patted.

2 comments:

  1. If the Viking likes goats, you should have been at Coronation . . . Perhaps I'll see you at Sheep and Wool on Sunday; feels like I haven't seen you in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, it has been a long time. We'll keep an eye out for you -- we're probably going to be getting there about 11-11:30ish, and will be having lunch there. mmm, lamb.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...