11 July 2007

Random again

If you haven't yet been to see Ratatouille, go see it. You will not be disappointed. The content is appropriate for children and they will enjoy it, but it is not an animated kids movie. It is a superb movie which happens to be animated.

I got my Ravelry invite today. SQUEE!

Obviously I haven't had a chance to play (much) with it yet -- just a poke 'round at lunch time -- but it looks as awesome as I hoped. Possibly more so. Details later. Profile link is http://www.ravelry.com/people/damenora

I had a very strange dream last night in which I was making something (a skirt or dress?) entirely by hand but could not, for the life of me, sew an even stitch or a straight seam. As this garment, whatever it was, involved decorative topstitching, this was something of a problem, but I wasn't particularly perturbed by it beyond thinking 'good lord, I can't show this to Laura.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...